Is Ultimate Talent Global a non-exclusive agency?
– Yes! Our agreement is non-exclusive, which means that by signing with our agency, you still have the ability to freelance and work with other agencies.
Are there any requirements to join Ultimate Talent Global?
– Yes, we do have a few requirements.
– You must be 18 years of age or older.
– You must be reliable.
– You must submit professional portfolio photos to be considered. If you do not have a professional modeling portfolio click here.
Is Ultimate Talent Global licensed?
– Yes. We are licensed by the state of Florida.
Is there a cost to join the agency?
– No. We do not charge any start-up, monthly, or annual fees.
Where are you located?
– We are based in Orlando, FL.
Where do you usually book gigs?
-A majority of our gigs are located in Florida, however, we’ve booked models all over the country.
What type of gigs do you book?
– We book our models for a variety of gigs including but not limited to: promos, commercial shoots, product shoots, music videos, hostings, fashion shows, and more!
How long does our agreement last?
– Our agreement will last for a term of one year and automatically renew on your original date of signing, unless otherwise specified.
Can I terminate my agreement at any time?
– Yes. We are only interested in working with talent that feels valued and sees the value in working with our agency.
Do you work with male models?
– No. At this time we do not have a platform for male models. However, on some occasions we may have a client who is in search a male models. These opportunities will be offered in casting calls posted on our instagram and include instructions on how to submit for consideration.
Do you work with children or teens?
– No. At this time we do not have a platform for children or teen models. However, on some occasions we may have a client who is in search of children or teen models. These opportunities will be offered in casting calls posted on our instagram and include instructions on how to submit for consideration.